Before you post a comment, consider this:Note: WCLO.com does not condone or review every comment. Read more in our User Policy Agreement
- Keep it clean. Comments that are obscene, vulgar or sexually oriented will be removed. Creative spelling of such terms or implied use of such language is banned, also.
- Don't threaten to hurt or kill anyone.
- Be nice. No racism, sexism or any other sort of -ism that degrades another person.
- Harassing comments. If you are the subject of a harassing comment or personal attack by another user, do not respond in-kind.? Hit the "Suggest Removal" button on offensive comments.
- Share what you know. Give us your eyewitness accounts, background, observations and history.
- Do not libel anyone. Libel is writing something false about someone that damages that person's reputation.
- Ask questions. What more do you want to know about the story?
- Stay focused. Keep on the story's topic.
- Help us get it right. If you spot a factual error or misspelling, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-752-7895.
- Remember, this is our site. We set the rules, and we reserve the right to remove any comments that we deem inappropriate.
Commenting requires registration.