by: Jeff Schuman
I have a pretty good idea now what works based on my eight years of doing Internet marketing. There are many ways to develop an online business and advertise online, but here are my top 5 marketing tips based on my own proven success record.
1. Build your email list. It is interesting that that was the focus of my efforts when I started back in 2002. This is still solid advice today.
A mailing list you develop relationships with really can pay you back many times over. Think of it as an asset that will always be there for you even if other parts of your Internet business are not.
2. Use article marketing. There are so many things you can do with an article, but using it as a traffic source from article directories continues to work.
Online business owners will find your article and publish it on their blog or ezine. If you have a good title people read your articles which can lead to more traffic for you.
Search engines will also pick up articles from article directories. They will rank those based on the quality of the information and the use of keyword phrases they want for their searchers
3. Blog and social bookmark. Consistently adding content to a blog is an excellent source of marketing for your business.
Bookmarking your articles into social directories using a service such as Only Wire really makes a difference in terms of how search engines spider your site.
4. Focus on 1 or 2 keyword phrases. You should build a targeted keyword list to use in all for all of your online promotions. Your keyword list can be used to build webpages around those targeted phrases.
However, you are best to focus on a couple of your primary keyword phrases in your marketing efforts. Hyperlink those keyword phrases over and over in the resource box of your articles and you can quickly climb up the search engine depending on how competitive the phrase is.
Be realistic in the phrases that you target. Choosing long tail keyword phrases will help you rank more quickly. However a competitive phrase can be worth the effort in terms of long term traffic once you have made it to page 1 of Google for that phrase.
5. Automate and outsource. The only way to develop a full-time Internet business is to get more work done.
Automate as much of your online marketing efforts as you possibly can. Outsource what you don't have time to do or do not like to do.
These are five of my best Internet marketing tips. These are based on what is working for me and for other Internet marketers as well.
Jeff Schuman invites you to visit his make money at home website for free JV With Jeff training, blog marketing, and starting your own make money online business. Visit it now to find one real way you can finally make money online!
Did`nt Find What You Was Looking For Search Our Site Now!
To learn more about Making Money Online with Affiliate internet marketing Visit Super Affiliate Marketing on the net